Casual Event Staff
This is a casual role with 3Princes Cinema and Event Management to setup Popup Cinema events ranging from 10-500 people.
This may involve working solo, or in a team for larger events. This would suit someone who is practical, calm and able common sense.
A key emphasis is customer service and exceeding customer expectations. We like to go that extra mile.
We would look very favorably at candidates studying event management, business, marketing or hospitality.
The work will mostly be timed from Thursday to Sundays starting from 5-10.30+
Most shifts will be 4-6 hours.
- Pack up of van & equipment
- Driving to event
- Setup of Outdoor Cinema & event equipment
- Cover off Safety and risk checks
- Running power cables and safety covers.
- Setup and management of play-station or virtual reality gaming
- Customer Service of Popcorn, Chips and Drinks
- Pack up of van & equipment
- Computer literate (Laptops)
- Technical literacy (Setup, cabling of HiFi, Speakers, DVD, playstation, etc)
- Close down of Outdoor Cinema & event equipment) and packup of trailer vehicle.
- Customer Service attitude.
- Friendly and relaxed manner.
- Motivated & good attitude.
- Punctual & Reliable.
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality or events would be highly regarded.
- Able to work weekends
- Able to travel within Melbourne and regional Victoria.
- Australian Citizen.
- Clean Victorian Drivers License.
- Victorian Working with Children's Check.
- Interest in movies, gaming and / or events.
Successful candidates will be trained.
We are hoping successful candidates will work long term for 3Princes for 1-2 years on a casual basis as a long term opportunity.
What 3Princes do?
Dusk falls.People gather. Then you press ‘play’.
Imagine enjoying a hit movie, cult classic, timeless classic or video game on a giant movie screen.3Princes create exciting outdoor cinema events at your home, school, club, association, business launch or favourite celebration.
3Princes are professionals who specialize in producing outdoor movie events and providing full-service outdoor movie rental packages throughout Melbourne and Victoria.3Princes cinema hire offer an easy, safe and fun way to get your event underway.
Outdoor Movies are great for school fundraisers, film festivals, special community events, start-up kick offs or promotions.We use state of the art movie screens, digital projection and audio systems.Whether its movies in the park, movies by the pool, or a backyard movie night we have you covered.
We also crowdfund events and projects to get that creative idea rolling.
Check out our easy packages to create your own special event www.3Princes.com.au
Who are the 3Princes?
3Princes is a "For Good Purpose" social venture founded with one simple mission.
"Connecting Communities and having Fun"'
If your event idea connects to that core concept, let's talk!
If there is a story to be told or spark to be explored
3Princes love helping inspired people and communities turn their ideas into reality.
3Princes re-inject part of their profits back into the community supporting Crowdfunded Films and selected project, providing pro-bono event advice
Australian Citizens only
Please reply with CV and cover letter indicating your interest.
Please answer these questions?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is the best event you've been to and what made it great?